What we're looking for
Recurrency is looking for a Frontend Engineer to be our resident genius programmer. As one of the core members of our engineering team, you will have a wide scope and impact on the user experience, from the wireframes through to production, as well as the ability to work on a wide range of interesting problems from day to day.
- Implement and iterate on new features and enhancements in our dashboard
- Partner with our product & design team to design the user flows and features
- Work with the data team to better display and visualize insights for our users
- Work with the backend team to improve the API designs and implementations
What you'll bring on Day 1:
- 2+ years of building highly-performant multi-tenant SPAs, from concept to production
- An enduring love for and deep expertise in React with TypeScript and Redux
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellence in everything you do
- Defaults to action; ships early and often
- Can-do attitude
- Desire to be a part of a feel-good, remote team
Nice-to-haves, which we're sure you'll pick up along the way:
- Experience with visualization libraries like D3, ChartJS, Highcharts, and others
- Experience in and passion for supply chains and ERPs
- A working knowledge of machine learning in a business context
Stack: React, TypeScript, Redux, Node.js, Express, Postgres, Mongo, AWS.
How to apply
Send a note with a resume or LinkedIn to firstname.lastname@example.org.