What we're looking for
Recurrency is looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to be the ultimate player-coach. As the point-person for our system's dashboard, you will have a wide scope and impact on the user experience, from the wireframes through to production. As one of the senior leaders of our team, you will work closely with the CEO to make users' dreams a reality, as well as mentor other engineers to excel at the art of engineering.
- Implement and iterate on new features and enhancements in our dashboard
- Partner with our product & design team to design the user flows and features
- Work with the data team to better display and visualize insights for our users
- Work with the backend team to improve the API designs and implementations
- Lead and mentor frontend team members to excellence
What you'll bring on Day 1:
- 5+ years of building highly-performant multi-tenant SPAs, from concept to production
- An enduring love for and deep expertise in React with TypeScript and Redux
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellence in everything you do
- Defaults to action; ships early and often
- Can-do attitude
- Desire to be a part of a feel-good, remote team
Nice-to-haves, which we're sure you'll pick up along the way:
- Experience with visualization libraries like D3, ChartJS, Highcharts, and others
- Experience in and passion for supply chains and ERPs
- A working knowledge of machine learning in a business context
Stack: React, TypeScript, Redux, Node.js, Express, Postgres, Mongo, AWS.
How to apply
Send a note with a resume or LinkedIn to firstname.lastname@example.org.